I have wanted to try this for a long time but have never got round to it. I have really been missing out, it is so tasty.
Less than 0.5 syn each (plus 6 if not using healthy a choice)
2 tins baked beans
6 tbsp passata
2 onions, chopped
3 peppers, chopped
1 tbsp of BBQ sauce (1 syn so less than 0.5 syn per person)
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp mixed herbs
salt & pepper
42g reduced fat cheddar grated per person
1. In a pan simmer the peppers and onions in boiling water until soft, if the water hasn’t gone drain once soft.
2. Add the beans, passata, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes until it starts to thicken
4. Add the BBQ sauce
5. In a oven proof dish put a layer of the mixture then a layer of lasagne sheets. Repeat this until all the mixture has gone, the top layer should be this.
6. Put in the oven on 180c for 25-30 minutes until the lasagne sheets are soft.
7. Cover with cheese and sprinkle with mixed herbs then pop back into the oven for another 5-10 minutes until the cheese melts.