“You will LOVE this recipe that I received from my group leader at a meeting. It works out to a point and is so so yummy! You will need to freeze these or keep in the fridge. Trust me when I say you will LOVE them! They taste even better cold!”
- 3cups kellogs all-bran cereal
- 2 1⁄2cups water
- 1(20 ounce) box low-fat brownie mix (I use betty Crocker)
- 1⁄2cup cocoa
- 3tablespoonschocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 30 muffin tins.
- Place bran in water and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well with a spoon.
- Fill muffin tins evenly (a scant 1/4 cup per muffin).
- Bake for 16-20 minutes – don’t overbake!